Creativity. Encouragement. Growth.
Enablement Data is looking to hire two motivated individuals as part of our sales team. This role is ideal for anyone looking for an entry-level role in sales, and would be perfect for a recent graduate. The Sales Representative role will be focused on obtaining new business for Enablement Data and will work closely with other departments to continue to build towards success.
Enablement Data is a lead generation and marketing company based in New York City. Our focus is on generating leads through data-driven marketing efforts. This role will focus on generating new business for Enablement Data as we continue to expand our marketing efforts. The right candidate for this position is someone that is eager to learn and can come in and make an immediate contribution to the team.
- Make prospecting phone calls to potential clients that have expressed interest through our marketing efforts
- Research potential buyers and reach out via cold calls and email
- Develop new business with existing clients and continue to grow through renewals
- Field incoming calls from clients and answer all incoming inquiries related to products, costs, and all other necessary information
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that all necessary information is relayed and that everyone is kept updated on necessary information
- Update contact information and track new sales in CRM
- Strong interest in sales and an interest in building a career either in sales or through a path that a sales background can be useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Confident in handling multiple account management programs at a time
- Some experience using Salesforce is helpful, but not required
A strong attention to detail and effective communication are essential skills for this role. While we do not require a great deal of experience for this position, we are looking for someone that has the required skills needed to succeed. With that said, please include in your application a brief paragraph describing what interests you in this position and what separates you from other applicants.
This branding and media company is a leader in the industry! They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team at their headquarters in New York City. This is a fast-paced environment, with ever-changing and creative culture. Salary/Hourly Rate: $45K+
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant will be professional, engaging and confident. Within the Administrative capacity, this candidate will anticipate needs and handle all administrative requirements as requested by the Executive.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
• Book travel arrangements
• Heavy calendar management
• Coordinate extensive meetings
• Track and process expenses
• Screen all incoming calls
• Assist with marketing initiatives and other project work
• Manage calendar conflicts and scheduling across separate offices
• Prepare presentations if needed
• Assist with department organization chart creation and maintenance
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Ability to handle high pressure situations in a creative environment
• Exceptionally detail oriented is a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree from a well-established college preferred
While we are not currently hiring for any additional positions, you are always welcome to submit a resume for review should that change.